Try your hands at baking this delicious bundt cake with black tea and orange zest.
- 2 Mazawattee Everyday tea bags
- 150ml milk
- 300g all-purpose flour
- 200g sugar
- 160g butter
- 16g baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- Zest of 1 orange
- Powdered sugar for dusting
Note: In order to make this bundt cake, it is necessary to have all of the ingredients at room temperature.
- Pour the milk into a small saucepan and heat. Add the tea bags and leave to brew for 5 minutes. This way, the milk will absorb the aroma of the tea. Remove the tea bags and let the milk cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, place chopped softened butter and sugar. With a hand mixer, mix on a medium speed until combined (about 2 minutes). While continuing to mix, add the eggs, one at a time. Beat the mixture with a hand mixer until foamy and combined.
- Add the flour and baking powder. Mix slowly with a hand mixer until everything is well combined. Add the orange zest (washed and dried).
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Flour and grease your bundt cake pan and pour the mixture into it. Bake for around 40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Leave to cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.