Have a go at making this quick and easy green tea and berry smoothie to give you a healthy boost.
- 2 Mazawattee Green Tea tea bags
- 170ml water
- 150g low fat yoghurt
- 2 tsp chia seed
- 2 tsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 handfuls blueberries
- 1 handful mixed berries
- Juice from 1 orange
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the green tea bags to the hot water and steep for 3 minutes. Remove the tea bags and leave to cool.
- Put all of the ingredients including the tea into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour and garnish with extra berries.