Quench your thirst with this refreshing and delicious Earl grey and peach iced tea.
- 4 Mazawattee Earl Grey tea bags
- 8 cups water
- 2 sliced fresh peaches
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Sugar (optional)
- Put 4 tea bags, 8 cups of room temperature or cold water and sugar (optional) into a glass container.
- Cold brew the tea by putting the container in the fridge for 8 hours or overnight. This way, you will create a sweeter and smoother tasting tea.
- Remove tea bags and add the sliced peaches.
- Leave to chill in the fridge until ready to serve. Before serving, add fresh mint and ice.