This delicious cocktail with green tea, tequila and grapefruit will help get the parTEA started!
- 30ml Mazawattee Green Tea (cold brewed)
- 60ml gold tequila
- 30ml fresh grapefruit juice (from half a grapefruit)
- 30ml honey syrup (instructions below)
- Few slices of fresh grapefruit to garnish
For the honey syrup
- In a small pan, mix 60ml water with 1 tsp honey. Mix over a low heat until the honey is dissolved (make sure you do not leave it too long as you just need the honey to dissolve, not cook).
- Leave it aside to cool down. You can use this honey syrup for all your summer drinks, as it can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days.
For the cocktail
- Prepare the green tea by placing 1 green tea bag in 200ml water. Cold brew the tea for 1 hour.
- In a cocktail mixer or an empty glass jar, mix well the green tea, tequila, grapefruit juice and honey syrup.
- Place a few ice cubes in a glass, pour in the cocktail and garnish with a slice of fresh grapefruit.