This Earl Grey cheesecake will guarantee to put a smile on your face. Have a go at this recipe, it's a piece of cake.
- 4 Mazawattee Earl Grey tea bags
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 250g cream cheese
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 100g powdered sugar
- 50g melted butter
- 5g gelatine
- 6 tbsp milk
- Warm the milk, pour it in a small cup or bowl and put in the tea bags. Leave to steep for at least 30 minutes. When ready, remove the tea bags by squeezing them to extract maximum flavour.
- With a blender, granulate the biscuits until fine. Add the melted butter and mix well until it gets to a nice compact structure. Transfer your mixture to a round cheesecake pan and even it out with your hands. Place it in the fridge, whilst you make the rest.
- With a hand mixer, mix the mascarpone, cream cheese, tea-infused milk, and powdered sugar. Prepare the gelatine according to the instructions on the pack and add it to the mixture. Mix again well and pour it over the biscuit layer.
- Place it in the fridge for at least 8 hours. Decorate with shredded chocolate and serve cold.