If you love tea and you love rum, this is the perfect drink for you!
- 45ml chilled Mazawattee Earl Grey tea
- 30ml white rum
- 30ml simple syrup
- 4 blackberries
- A blackberry and a sprig of rosemary to garnish
- Prepare the simple syrup by warming 100ml water in a small saucepan. Add 100g sugar and mix until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and leave to cool completely. Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- In a jar or cocktail mixer, add the simple syrup and fresh blackberries. Muddle the blackberries with simple syrup until well combined.
- Add the rum and Earl Grey tea, and mix well. Stain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Fill up your glass with ice and pour in the prepared cocktail. Garnish with a blackberry and a sprig of rosemary. Serve immediately.